Hi Hi...
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2026 10:20 am
It's been a long long while.
Good to see reloaded still has an active player base, I expected it to all be over now but I'm glad it's not... I even see a few familiar names! Hope all is well.
I'm looking to join an alliance. Obviously it's going to be a long and almost impossible climb, but I always meant to return once life was less hectic and 13 years later... I'm ready!
Forums seems quiet and there is no longer a chat... maybe someone will spy me eventually to let me in an alliance.
Until then... ~Contruga
Good to see reloaded still has an active player base, I expected it to all be over now but I'm glad it's not... I even see a few familiar names! Hope all is well.
I'm looking to join an alliance. Obviously it's going to be a long and almost impossible climb, but I always meant to return once life was less hectic and 13 years later... I'm ready!
Forums seems quiet and there is no longer a chat... maybe someone will spy me eventually to let me in an alliance.
Until then... ~Contruga