Khan [NEM] vs. Rukai[A~O] TD: 221,809,700

Having planets close to one of my moons is not a good place to be. Despite that this guy had so many near misses, he probably has no clue about it.

One time I was watching him and lanxing him from a different moon and <BOOM> his planet disappeared. I scratched my head. It turned out he blew up the planet because SOC had him lanxed. I don't know if I was late to the party, but I think my attack origin was much closer so I was waiting longer to strike.

A couple of other times, I was waiting and some other opportunities came up in the meantime.
However, his luck ran out last night.

Attacker Loss: 20.450.000 Defender Loss:201.359.700
winnings Metal:5.116.333 Crystal:3.302.991 Deuterium:753.768
Debris Metal:81.676.620 Crystal:49.234.500

No moon.

I can't read the attack report anymore, because apparently Rukai quit after this hit. Sorry to see you go. You seemed like a good guy.

However, this hit has NOTHING to do with the server being down. It has everything to do with poor fleet saving. Either way, good luck in your future endeavors.

It looks like valadeva will be taking the helm. Good luck valadeva. From your new neighbors it looks like you have made friends with some of the top hunters in the game. Been there, done that. Survive and you will earn some serious respect.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

Re: Khan [NEM] vs. Rukai[A~O] TD: 221,809,700

hmmm interesting that he is not in the system at all today. Not even the main planet, and you can't destroy your main planet only admin can delete the accounts.... guess the question I am trying to get to is did something else perhaps happen? Or has there been word he quit and devs have already scooped him out of the system (if so that was quick).

Sorry Khan... got side tracked. Well done on the hit!
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Thanks Ista, WW.

As far as Rukai is concerned, I was told that he quit. I assume his planets have all been deleted.

It is a shame, because I could have done a couple of followups on his res, but I figured I would leave him some to start the rebuilding effort. When I heard he quit, I thought it would be a good time to collect the rest of the res... :twisted:

No such luck.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

yeah rukai has decide to retire and i'm incharge of A~O alliance now, well khan you just make a serious problem for me :shock:
and also for all A~O member, we lost a good leader like rukai.
Being a leader of big alliance like this is not an easy job, i dont hv any experience to lead people before.
Rukai didnt even ask me and i hv no choice either,
But i will do as much as i could to keep this alliance alive, because there're so many good people in my alliance want to help me
and i dont want to dissapoint them. 8-)

valadeva wrote:yeah rukai has decide to retire and i'm incharge of A~O alliance now, well khan you just make a serious problem for me :shock:
LOL, yeah I try to make it a habit of doing that for others :D

Good luck valadeva. I think you might be needing it. :twisted:

Khan Noonian Singh

valadeva wrote:
Istalris wrote:Nice hit Khan, you're on a roll! :D

And yeah trust me, i've had my eye on valedeva for a looong time. :twisted:

-Istalris-
why did a strong player like you keep an eye on me my friend :P
i'm a peacefull neighbour

you even colonize a planet on my main colony :(
and thats make my life even worst now especially after i lost rukai :(
My apologies, you just look so tasty. :(

The only reason i was holding back is because the battle sim lol'd when i tried to kill your sats+fleet. Now i see they are gone? Hmmm.. :twisted:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

My apologies, you just look so tasty. :(

The only reason i was holding back is because the battle sim lol'd when i tried to kill your sats+fleet. Now i see they are gone? Hmmm.. :twisted:

-Istalris-[/quote]

bad luck i guess , my sat already gone because of my new strong neighour destroy it, and i manage to move my fleet at the last minute before he reach my planet