Re: Khan [NEM] vs. Rukai[A~O] TD: 221,809,700

valadeva wrote:LOL, yeah I try to make it a habit of doing that for others :D

Good luck valadeva. I think you might be needing it. :twisted:
NOT FOR ME, I DONT EVEN PLANNING TO QUIT SOON
you may destroy all my fleet and farming all my colony but i wont quit like some player did
and thats for sure, i'm pretty much like this game :P[/quote]

Good to hear. Losing your fleet is a part of the game.

As far as the luck is concerned, that is for running a large alliance with no experience and evading your many pursuers.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh

Khan wrote:
Good to hear. Losing your fleet is a part of the game.

As far as the luck is concerned, that is for running a large alliance with no experience and evading your many pursuers.
yup, this is a WAR game, not social relationship simulation.
winning is a prize and loosing is a bad luck
i'll never take it personally too when some player destroy my fleet
but i hate bugging game, my friend lost all his fleet and colony (they just poof and dissapear)

lets enjoy this game and play with fair and honour
i will try my best to evade my pursuer :lol:
because waging war against you or istalris is a suicide right now ;)
i dont hv a plan to loose them now
gotta much work to do, surviving from my alliance crisis and helping my fellow member.

sorry for my bad english,
Last edited by valadeva on Tue May 12, 2009 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6. You must not MILK
Milking is a form of cheating. No player may knowingly send resources to a higher ranking player unless it is done during a trade (in accordance with the Trade Ratios posted on the forums). Once within a 24 hour period a higher ranking player may send the equivalent of 1 hour of production to a lower ranking player (pulling).

This means 1 hours of your empires production, which is quite a bit if you have decent mines.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

xar wrote:You attacked right after the server maintenance? Rukai didn't even know that he could log back in!
I do believe that everyone was able to CHECK their own computers and TRY logging in. It is not for an attacker to go.... "ohhhh wait, he may not be logged in so I wont hit him". If that were part of the game makeup then no one would attack anyone else for FEAR they may not be logged in... Come on... it's a game with nothing but pixels that are being crashed, he could have rebuilt his things and gotten even *shakes her head*
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Istalris wrote:6. You must not MILK
Milking is a form of cheating. No player may knowingly send resources to a higher ranking player unless it is done during a trade (in accordance with the Trade Ratios posted on the forums). Once within a 24 hour period a higher ranking player may send the equivalent of 1 hour of production to a lower ranking player (pulling).

This means 1 hours of your empires production, which is quite a bit if you have decent mines.

-Istalris-
Ist, i was under the impression it was 1 hour of one planets production. In fact i believe there was a topic saying just that.
take my love, take my land, but you can't take the sky from me

xar wrote:You attacked right after the server maintenance? Rukai didn't even know that he could log back in!
It was a lanx hit last night. I hit him when he landed. I scanned him on Sunday and knew when he was landing Sunday night. I would have hit him then if the server didn't go down.

Picking up where I left off, I scanned him a bunch of times yesterday. There appeared to be activity on his planets. Then when he finally went into fleetsave, I made a note and went onto other things, returning at an appropriate time to setup the hit.

EDIT: Apparently he had problems logging back in and fell asleep or something like that. Unrelated to the server being down. Sad to lose a player of that quality and stature either way.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh