-X- marks the spot

This is just a friendly war deceleration on -X- alliance from TTT good luck guys. the war will end when you submit to us and join us. Or just ask for peace. war will end in a few days anyway
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

Re: -X- marks the spot

well we are not that big but my alliance is just a group of friends that started this game 3 days ago and they are getting restless. -x- is all over our little area where we were spawned so everyone decided to blitz them and destroy their fleets and defenses. attacking inactives gets boring. but plz dont crush us if you are huge.

Sadbutrue wrote:This is just a friendly war deceleration on -X- alliance from TTT good luck guys. the war will end when you submit to us and join us. Or just ask for peace. war will end in a few days anyway
Wars can only end when one side publicly surrenders or disbands- unless both sides declare a mutual peace.

Slash wrote:Wars can only end when one side publicly surrenders or disbands- unless both sides declare a mutual peace.
We don't even know if they are on the forum so what happens if neither is an option? We can't destroy each other (at least totally) so if they don't use the forum does this just continue on forever?

thehatchet wrote:
Slash wrote:Wars can only end when one side publicly surrenders or disbands- unless both sides declare a mutual peace.
We don't even know if they are on the forum so what happens if neither is an option? We can't destroy each other (at least totally) so if they don't use the forum does this just continue on forever?
Don't worry in game messages work this post is only a formality so we can bash them into nothingness

Sadbutrue wrote:Don't worry in game messages work this post is only a formality so we can bash them into nothingness
Considering both alliances have zero points each, "bashing them to nothingness" will be a very short effort. :shock:

yeah were noobs that is why i said the wars wont last i think they will surrender tomorrow or we will put the final stomp on them. this all started with some of their members attacking one of my members and now we are destroying the major empire that could give us problems.

Yeah the fall from glory to nothingness in this case is about a foot and a half.

I kid, I kid. Have fun, let's see some combat reports (don't forget to edit co-ords and weapons/armor/shield techs - only polite that way).
I got the rationale of a New York cop
I got the patience of a chopping block