~V~ -Vs- AZG

We, the alliance of Vengeance officially declare war on AZG.

For too long now, AZG have been making pointless (non-profitable) attacks on our members, setting up bases around us, espionaging and IPM'ing us. We have warned them but they are persistent. To be spared, existing members should permanently leave AZG now or be prepared to be recycled.

We will only agree to end this war when AZG disbands. The bashing rule will be lifted in 24 hours.

Time to put up or shut up.

Edit: Opposing leader has been notified.
Last edited by Squirrel on Mon May 04, 2009 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: ~V~ -Vs- AZG

Just remember the rules which I'm sure you guys know.
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

Squirrel wrote:We, the alliance of Vengeance officially declare war on AZG.

For too long now, AZG have been making pointless (non-profitable) attacks on our members, setting up bases around us, espionaging and IPM'ing us. We have warned them but they are persistent. To be spared, existing members should permanently leave AZG now or be prepared to be recycled.

We will only agree to end this war when AZG disbands. The bashing rule will be lifted in 24 hours.

Time to put up or shut up.

Edit: Opposing leader has been notified.
War? LOL what's the use? You guys have been attacking us since the game started... congrats you just gave it a name!
Anyways doesn't matter, this is gonna be a long war 'cause we will never disband, but it will be interesting!
To everyone of V - good luck and enjoy! See you on the battlefield (again)!

Defiant wrote: Anyways doesn't matter, this is gonna be a long war 'cause we will never disband, but it will be interesting!
To everyone of V - good luck and enjoy! See you on the battlefield (again)!
Lets see how long your members will take the punishment then.... You think we hassled you in the past? You havent seen anything.

Glad to see you're as arrogant as ever!

1 WARNING FOR FLAMING. -Slash
Warning revoked, minor flaming is aloud here Slash dude. ;) - Istalris

Oh now this is interesting. Nice work and layout with the CR's Squirrel.

I wonder when we'll see a CR with ~V~ on the losing side? :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Nice ninja there Wildfire, please put the TD caused to both ~V~ and AZG below your report. Makes it easier to calculate at the end of the war. ;)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...