Memellander [Memel] Vs. Alpha~Omega [A~O]

I, Emissary Lakarin of the great alliance Memellander declare war upon the alliance Alpha~Omega. Attacks will be brutal and relentless, especially in 24 hours once the bashing rule has been lifted. There will only be mercy to those who leave your Alliance and join us, those who do so shall be forgiven of all past offenses and spared from the onslaught. If they don't wimp out this will be the first real war in histroy on these forums :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oppose me, you oppose death. Grim Reaper hasn't lost one yet.

Re: Memellander [Memel] Vs. Alpha~Omega [A~O]

I am thoroughly aware of the terms which could give end to this war. I will make sure to get some CR's up on here. I have also already sent their leader a message.

A fella from [A~O] left 1.7 mill deut laying around so i decided to "siphon" some fuel.

Attacker Loss: 335.000 Defender Loss:1.573.450
winnings Metal:28.414 Crystal:57.212 Deuterium:847.382
Debris Metal:395.820 Crystal:443.250

my losses were all fodder ships and debris will be mine relativly soon.

Rukai wrote:First you probe the hell of my Alliance .Than you 2vs1 some of them.Now you declare WAR?
In the next 24hrs I will speak with our officers and will come up with the result.
Good luck I hope you get your war.
Actually, Rukai, you have no choice. In 24 hours they can commence bashing your alliance whether you agree or not.

Are ACS Attack, Rapid Fire, and Battle Simulator up now? If they are, I didn't know :oops:
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy