Re: RAWK Alliance Recruiting

Yeah, I have an alliance. Why are you guys so surprised? This was posted for days. :D

If you've been on the forums for any length of time, you know that I'm all about answering questions. Why? Because I want to you to be competitive and most of all- have some frigging fun.

I am a moderator, so I must advise you that I will not be able to provide any "inside information" on other players. But I will do my best to give you support on any other issues.

well atleast i no your alliance wont cry when there destroyed haha ;)

nah just kidding. btw if you attack any1 from my alliance and they havea whine! let me no ;)

whats a game with ATTACK enabled good for if its not used ;)

hope ya alliance becomes a good up and running one..

I'm really not interested whether anyone wants to be a long term alliance member. I just want them to find a ZE community where they can thrive.

I hate the idea of ranks and alliance training wings and offer an alternative to that sort of play. Also, many alliances mandate their players be active on their forums. ZE needs to be played at the user's pace and not dictated by someone else.

And you're right, arshalo. No one in the RAWK alliance should ever whine about being hit. It's part of the game. But we also don't talk to our food. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yes, we're still accepting applications. However...

New applicants need to understand that we are growing extremely fast and have some top ranked players within a small alliance. That may cause some problems down the road since most of those top players love to kill fleets, defenses, and just about anything else they decide on.

This doesn't exactly create warm and fuzzy feelings with our neighbors. Those neighbors, in turn, may act like punks and take it out on the lower ranked RAWK members.

See the challenge?

Addtionally, there is a member of the forum moderation team in the alliance as well. That can generate the same form of...retaliation.

We're not the most verbose of alliances. You won't wake up to 50 or so circular messages and we don't act like rabid ferrets on private forums (we also don't talk to our food). But, if you need questions answered or someone kicked into the stoneage you won't find a better group of guys to hang with.

The only real requirements we have are that you play with integrity, want to have fun, and most of all, fleet save religiously.