Re: adding increase mine production into zorg physics tech

i am not sure if with the current setup of game engine changing the rf would make any difference. well i dont understand the current game engine rf much either so commenting on it is a bad idea to start with.. but i will add this if the rf is changed please make sure it keeps some sort of balance not get tilted to favor on side of the fleeting ships.

PS: changing the rf is a risky business imo.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Re: adding increase mine production into zorg physics tech

It is not a bad idea. Perhaps however it would be better to add another tech for this reason so players can choose whether they will research Zorg Physics or Zorg Chemisty (Physics for fleeters, Chemistry for miners).

Whichever the option, we need a case study before this can proceed. We cannot just simply,randomly decide the amount of the bonus. The bonus need to be ironed out and compared to mines production. Surely the boost sounds okay but it might be "too cheap" for what you get in return. For example, imo, it must be more expensive than the usual mine levels and less expensive for the much higher levels.

Also, it must be based on the logic we built Zorg Physics in order to make IRN mandatory for all serious players.