Jackal (HC) v DemonPrince (EXD) TD: 65,491,193,500

Ok here goes......exited vmode recently and a couple of small crashes....login today to find Sparkles (DireVenom) suicide ripping DemonPrince (Deidara, aka Doomrager) Was asked if I was up for helping.....well the fleet was on ACS defend with a long hold time ........DemonPrince only exited vmode previous night and ignored all pm's so I thought I would go for it seeing as he was getting smashed to pieces and accordingly I sent a moon destroy (to catch the lanx and avoid Demon coming online and jumping recs for d/f). Then a 100 RIP suicide fleet was sent ...that's the first c/r.

Attacker Loss: 766.505.000 Defender Loss:1.285.175.000
winnings Metal:0 Crystal:0 Deuterium:0
Debris Metal:657.625.500 Crystal:572.767.500

Once moon was gone I had fleet on lanx so was a big decision if I should launch 90% of my fleet and just go for it......was a risk due to Demon possibly coming online and mooching the entire d/f...have to say that fleet was tactically very strong .......so took some opinions from others in game who all said just do it ....easier said than done all things considered (I only had 50 elite recs and 150k normal recs!!) ....Took the gamble and launched. Sim was actually in my favour by a few billion for a change but mass elite rec builds for next two hours to clear up the mess with a little help from Sparkles (thanks again for tip etc, never thought I'd say that lol) All in all a very risky hit but a clear reminder not to acs defend yourself with wait time. Big thanks to Dire as I wouldn't have hit the fleet had it of been sitting and to others that saw this through. Here's the result....

Attacker Loss: 31.629.120.000 Defender Loss:33.862.073.500
winnings Metal:2.891.477 Crystal:2.782.422 Deuterium:858.681
Debris Metal:21.681.270.000 Crystal:17.611.554.000

d/f collected in full (eventually)

No hard feelings Deidara....if it was sitting I would have left it...but on ACS defend with wait time there was no option .....and you can't say you wouldn't have done the same as some have said to me throughout this hit

Glotr

P.S Thanks Zorg for Elite Recs!!!!! Invaluable :D

Re: Jackal (HC) v DemonPrince (EXD) TD: 65,491,193,500

Congratz!! Amazing hit. One of the ze tops of all time I'm sure
Glotr Demon Prince.
Nothing personal but u crashed me last month and didn't even say glotr. I only intended to send a couple of suicides just to annoy u... but no response so I sent more and more.
All factors considered I thought u would have done a proper fs... but apparently not.
Once again just WOW. Good hit and amazing work by sprog

Re: Jackal (HC) v DemonPrince (EXD) TD: 65,491,193,500

Amazing numbers here worth of any uni. I do not know the full history between you two.. All I can say is..NO FS or a really bad one ..then no fleet.. Even I fleet save my fodder etc.

With such easy information as to the length of FS . I can not fault anyone for taking the opportunity of doing such a hit. A huge kudos Sprog for taking that risk and going for it.. It is very similar to hit Megamedes did on him in Speed apart from the risk you faced.

With almost equal loss on both sides this hit was all about the DF.. guess the new ship made a small difference so a thumbs up to ZE for the timely introduction of this ship.

Congrats to Sprog for collecting all the DF ..this makes you the total winner here.. :dance:

Glotr to you both.