Logged (UC) VS Contruga(HC) *NINJA* TD:9,8 BILLION!

Long story, skip to bottem for CR ^^
A few months ago Helotes passed me goldenballs account on the condition i help take out logged,
he had 20K lunars so i need 400K l/f's plus my fleet (love rapid fire) as the months went on logged made 61K lunars, needing a total of 1.2million l/fs that i'v been slowly catching up with for a while (although not 100% chance to win, was hoping to have more time).

Edited to avoid PM issues and the discussion of other games. - Lightning

i got lucky to see the unfortunate update that stops being able to split screen on other planets before the ninja, making it extremely difficult to time,
15 seconds before the hit with 4 screens up i lifted recys to d/f, lifted elites and unused fleet from the moon,
had to change galaxies and jump my l/f's, logged's esp probe caught my lift 10 seconds before the hit but as i was hoping, this was to little a time to be able to recall.... the result, the top hit on Massacre:

The attacker has lost a total of 7.320.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 2.480.892.600 units.
A debris field containing 2.940.249.060 units of Metal and 2.940.286.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

http://massacre.zorgempire.org/rw.php?r ... b53bead379

Loggeds timed recys picked up 800million of the d/f, the rest by myself with ten trips of
You collect; 256.500.000 units of Metal and 256.500.000 units of Crystal.

Thanks to helotes for account,
Sin for chosing me to give your fleet to me as you left allowing me to build the last 350K l/f's quickly
Jackal for the late nights of simulating and working out the R/F and planning that started a few months ago,
and the whole of HC for support and assisting the planning on taking out logged and keeping this game interesting while i hid my lightfighters for months, never once being caught, This hits for you guys!
Last edited by contruga2 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Logged (UC) VS Contruga(HC) *NINJA* TD:9,8 BILLION!

Nice ninja and trick Contruga

use an entire alliance to can destroy a single person that will rebuild very soon

....but nice try and nice ninja GLOTR to me :|...

1 Warning - Inappropriate language.

Strictly edited for inappropriate language and discussion of Private Message content.
-Lightning

ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

Well done on behalf of jackal (Sprog).

And Damn good job (on my behalf)

Edit: Nice "new" idea Zorg... Will be happy to see them as what was in the fight, not only the remains of it :)
Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero

logged wrote: you are the most pathetic player that i know to use an entire alliance to can destroy a single person
i think it just goes to show how little respect you earnt with your attitude that whole alliances would discuss different ways of trying to take you down, like the suicide rips, and this hit.
i also agree, il edit in.

p.s. half alliance banned :L so posting for jackal;

Awesome hit despite Logged crying foul play (as we predicted)....was a plan forged over time ...the longer it took , the more l/f were required.....no biggy really......numerous scenarios were used and played out but when u offered to buy Cons account ( I was on telephone to Con at the time when all this was playing out btw Logged so I know the details) it was a golden opportunity and one Con took full advantage of....Logged you just made it far easier. Great stuff on keeping that fleet hidden Con, I know it was a pain to keep moving everything around for so long....but was more than worth it as the numbers show....I'm sure I speak on behalf of a lot of people when I say one word to you Logged.... KARMA!