Re: Laters...

Oh,well,there goes another good player... :cry: Never thought that you'd leave Slash,but I want to wish you Good Luck further,In RL and whatever you'll do...Farewell Slash! :cry:

Alive, or just breathing ?

MEN SHALL RISE THE WEAK SHALL FALL... im guessing you choose your destiny.

Its a fitting end that you were crashed, burned, and defeated by Klizac a true Legend.

Im sure you shall return one day

Good luck!

fishpondadmin wrote:MEN SHALL RISE THE WEAK SHALL FALL... im guessing you choose your destiny.

Its a fitting end that you were crashed, burned, and defeated by Klizac a true Legend.

Im sure you shall return one day

Good luck!
It's those idiotic and baseless posts that make me glad I won't have to put up with your ignorant lieing *** any more.

fishpondadmin wrote: Klizac a true Legend.
I preferred the old -klizac- better.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

Exactly. How can someone be a "legend" if they were handed the account and then had the nerve to try to lie and say they "lost the password" to cover the fact? But someone like fishpond would be impressed and then troll to prove it. Jeebus.

You say that like a noob was given the account. Slash, you know I think you're a great guy and a great player, but the new klizac is as great as the old one was, and they're both ZE legends. Old klizac, while going away, wanted to help his buddy and speed him up a bit, what's wrong with that? There is no difference between that and ista giving his account to shandris.

Thatguyeric wrote:You say that like a noob was given the account. Slash, you know I think you're a great guy and a great player, but the new klizac is as great as the old one was, and they're both ZE legends. Old klizac, while going away, wanted to help his buddy and speed him up a bit, what's wrong with that? There is no difference between that and ista giving his account to shandris.
I wasn't happy about Shandris getting the account either- especially since once she got it she split RAWK shortly after, basically saying, "I took the account and I don't give a crap if you care or not". No class at all. In regards to Blaine, he tried to play it off that he was the original Klizac all along. While I had great respect for the original, the counterfeit version is a verified liar. Legend my arse. Quite frankly, there are few in VVV except gumppy and myrsee that have any integrity at all. It's a shame for those that do.

In my opinion, if you're given an account you're a poser. I have more respect for the n00bs clawing their way to the top on their own merits than anyone who is simply given an account. That doesn't take any skill. It doesn't take any vested interest. It's empty and it's hollow. It's like getting on the net and downloading cheats. It's the reason I didn't give my account away when I left.

Man your such a loser!! Get OVER yourself Slash.

Your not going to be missed by most just laughed at for your attempt at success and you are joining that group of.... Ow yeah losers who have walked away and given up, man at least think well if im quitting sod it i will finish with a laugh not leaving like some sour grape.

Klizac is a great player. You obviously bored Shandris with your bone idol attitude towards everyone, no wonder she jumped ship and joined VVV. I like Slothy so its not a dig at you buddy!

I think you have a good name, but thats about all you carry - You are as fearless as a cheap mouse, and when you get those nutz back you come back and have a go.

See ya round loser!