Laters...

Yeah. It's time for me to bag it.

I watched Klizac (the counterfeit one), Loko and djman attack the utility fleets on my moons last night and didn't care. I could have fleet saved by didn't feel it was important. I was in VM for a little over a week and when I came back, I simply didn't feel like playing.

RAWK Founder status was transferred to Weresloth last week so you all knew it was coming.

I may stop by from time to time. But in 12 hours, my account grows still.

Goodbye. Good luck. Now go kill something.

Re: Laters...

my 1st 50k points ever was solo with next 60 spent in Serenity.Their no attack clause was not my style and watching you,Coolhand, and Istalris on the forums i knew RAWK was my kind of peoples.One night a probe by Cool got me to open and ask you if i left Seren if there was a spot open for me..

"Can't attack other people??What kind of dull *** **** is that?"

That's when i knew i made the right choice.The rest as they say is history.It did come with a few bumps and this very thing is 33% why Khan's coined phrase 'Judgment Day' happened to begin with so you made it longer than you originally planned ;)

The one thing i can say for sure is the i will miss the telephone tough guy routine you displayed here in forums Joe,because anyone that knew the real you knew better!

i will not say goodbye since we will no doubt stay in touch..speaking of which sending my new contact i made other day thru PM

EDIT: I wanted to be the last warning issued dang it!
Last edited by -Death- on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

damn.. you tooo.. now whose gonna police the forums.. no one can fill your shoes.. good luck in RL mate..

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Slash, it's sad to see you go. You've, for the most part, helped everyone here in some way, shape, or form. You've been here from the beginning, and stayed through all the bull. Your an asset to the game, and no one is able to replace you. Good luck out there.

Its realy sad to see you go slash but I might understand how you feel after you played a game for a long time. Myself these days Im just building defence and some fleet and I hardly raid.
Its like the apetite to play Zorg is diminishing day after day :(.
I wanna thank you again before you leave for all the help you gave A~O and myself troughout almost a year.
Good Luck in whatever you do IRL or IG.
http://aoalliance.page.tl/Home.htm

GLiRL Slash, you were a devoted person, and your inputs for ZE will be missed.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Goodbye and good luck slash... You were a great player and will be remember (boy this sounds like a funeral).
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

The forums will never be the same without you, Slash. And neither will the game. GLiRL
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.