Growing Alliance

I was wondering if any1 could help me on how i could grow my Alliance...i posted a topic in the alliance recruiting part of the forums, but it doesn't seem to help, not many ppl get the message, and i've sent numerous PMs but to no avail...is there something i'm doing wrong?

Re: Growing Alliance

i was never any good at english, math was my speciality...besides i try to get as much done in as little amout of time as possible, if that means using txt talk to help achieve this so be it...also how i type shudn't be the concern of others, ever hear the term don't judge a book by it's cover...the words u see here are just a cover for who i am, which is wat matters...not how i type...

show ppl what u got...do not get hit...do not b arrogant...make a nem for urself...show ur skillz...
people wud try d better luking cake first...people wont call something dat does not luk lyk a cake a cake...much less it it...

PS i tried to get as much done in as little amout of time as possibl
Seasons end.

JaKaL_DStruct420 wrote:i was never any good at english, math was my speciality...besides i try to get as much done in as little amout of time as possible, if that means using txt talk to help achieve this so be it...also how i type shudn't be the concern of others, ever hear the term don't judge a book by it's cover...the words u see here are just a cover for who i am, which is wat matters...not how i type...
You asked what you were doing wrong and I told you. You, sir, are destined for failure.

Slash wrote: You, sir, are destined for failure.
1. I've known that since i was born, doesn't mean i'm not gunna try.
2. i could read neoshagrath's post fine, and although you could not have known i'm a cook, your metaphor makes alot of sense to me...presentation is everything...
3. Technically you didn't tell me what i was doing wrong, you led me to a post about The Truth of joining an alliance, not tips that could help it grow. And you criticize my intentionally poor english.
4. I'd be up $#!% creek if i didn't have dictionary.com...
5. and finally i hate english...

Obviously, you failed to read the linked topic as you could glean quite a bit of information of what is and is not desirable to a prospective candidate. The information posted there can assist you in writing an alliance charter that others would want to join.

Sure, you could read what neo wrote. And your little tirad about "not judging a book by its cover" means nothing. If you want people to join your alliance, the cover of the book is just as important as the substance. Who wants to join up with someone who doesn't even take the time to represent themselves as someone who has little respect for the community by typing like a mook? Who wants to join an alliance that's lead by someone who can't even type a coherent phrase. In short, it has no appeal whatsoever to anyone.

So you admit you do things "fast". To the prospective applicant, that means you probably aren't going to be spending a lot of time helping him grow.

Look through the alliance recruiting topics. Look at the ones that have large numbers of posts or views. Which of those would you want to join?

Now read yours. See any difference? You asked for help and advice. It appears you may want something handed to you. It just doesn't work that way.

I have to agree with Slash on this. By using txt type you are doing several things. 1) It comes off as you are ayoung teenager, that does not possess a lot of maturity. Would you want to be led by someone that does not have the characteristics of a true leader? 2) Not everyone can understand txt type, but most people do understand proper english. Wether they need to have it translated or not. Even if your spelling is not the greatest or punctuation in the right places (that can be overlooked).
Another thing is how many relations have you built? In game or through the forums. Building relationships, proving to be an accomplished leader. Leading by example, and willing to make the tough decisions in the best interest of the alliance. Making everyone feel as if they have a say and their oppinions matter. These are things that make an alliance and its leader appealing to others. I have been fortunate enough to work with 3 of the best!
[Showing no mercy!

going away from my english, yes i have been trying to build relations with others that play the game, and we're truthfully goin off topic, i'm looking for help getting word of my alliance out, not what makes an alliance. also, have any of you even gone to my alliance page in the game? what in there makes you think that i'm not commited to helping members of my alliance grow? you say covers are just as important...but did you even look at the cover in the first place? also, you shouldn't say %@$# that isn't true, because it doesn't help you when your eventually telling the truth.

Building relations is part of getting the word out about your alliance and helping it grow. Just like any other game I can guarantee you that a very large majority of the alliances here got started because of people building relationships. A clan or alliance usually comes into existence because a small group of friends want to play together as a team. And from what I've noticed with Zorg Empire the core of an alliance is a group of friends since the majority of the player base like small alliances. Once started the reputation of it's members in the gaming community is what helped them grow.

People want to join up with an alliance that is already established with a base of players that know the game and can run an alliance. The only way a person is going to join a new one is if they're on the ground floor of it's creation and know the people that are starting it. Unless you already have a decent number of people wanting to create an alliance with you it's going to be slow going.

You can use to the responses of those experienced in the matter to help your alliance grow or you can pitch a fit when you don't like the answers. So far instead of taking the information people have provided or politely providing corrections to the conversation all you've done is go on the offensive and balked at what people have said.

Quite honestly if you don't know how to make an alliance grow it might be wiser to join an already established alliance for the time being until the time and conditions are right to start your own.