Re: Regarding AZGUARD and MARK OF CHAOS

Squirrel wrote:They ask everyone and anyone to join, and yes, as stated before "Its Quality Not Quantity" which Vengeance has proven.
Azguard is earning thiers not buying it like Vengence did.Buying your way threw this game is in a way like bribry.You are in a since bribing the Admin to get goodies.Where I think you should earn them.You have to learn to work for what you want in this world,You cannot buy everything with your Daddy's credit card

Drakkon wrote:
Squirrel wrote:They ask everyone and anyone to join, and yes, as stated before "Its Quality Not Quantity" which Vengeance has proven.
Azguard is earning thiers not buying it like Vengence did.Buying your way threw this game is in a way like bribry.You are in a since bribing the Admin to get goodies.Where I think you should earn them.You have to learn to work for what you want in this world,You cannot buy everything with your Daddy's credit card
Daddy's credit card? Buying my way through the game? Ha! Just because you are a noob and dont know how to play the game doesnt mean everyone else is a cheat. I think you are just upset that YOUR Daddy wouldnt give you his credit card. Learn to play the game noob and stop wrongfully accusing others of things they havent done.

Drakkon wrote:
i am a daddy, i have 5 kids of my own and my dad is a pensioner now. lol

this is about the tenth time on the forums that we've been accused of buying our way to the top by you Drakkon, and for the last time im NOT buying rubies!!!! i will after a few weeks though to support the admins but first i like to prove i dont need to donate to be at the top..

in truth we are just better than you are.. ;)

Drakkon wrote:
Drakkon, it does not matter if poeple have bought rubies. I myself have bought some and im not in the top 10. Besides, if people dont buy rubies this game wont survive, where do you think they get the money to keep it running genius? If you keep on the way you are everyone is going to despise you as a person... if they dont already.

-Istalris-

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING FOR FLAMING IN THIS THREAD. -Slash
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Some of you don't know Slash. I do, so, let me help you out:

Do not make him annoyed. You will not like him when he is annoyed.
I got the rationale of a New York cop
I got the patience of a chopping block

Coolhand wrote:Some of you don't know Slash. I do, so, let me help you out:

Do not make him annoyed. You will not like him when he is annoyed.
I don't like myself when I'm annoyed.

But thanks for pointing that out to the herd, CH.