Choke vs Rocker & GoD- NINJA 2+ bil

Oh well i setup a trap and somebody went for it.

the main

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 1.560.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 44.527.300 units.
A debris field containing 482.931.780 units of Metal and 478.815.300 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

follow up 1

The attacker has lost a total of 165.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 157.000 units.
A debris field containing 45.010.200 units of Metal and 54.084.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

follow up 2

The attacker has lost a total of 135.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 70.000 units.
A debris field containing 36.023.100 units of Metal and 45.018.900 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

The attacker has lost a total of 120.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 10.140.000 units.
A debris field containing 35.302.500 units of Metal and 42.781.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
lost a little here but oh well

The attacker has lost a total of 114.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 26.823.000 units.
A debris field containing 37.748.400 units of Metal and 46.745.400 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

and here - the dam fodder was not meant for bcs but oh well it was a bit of profit in there lol

You collect; 500.000.000 units of Metal and 500.000.000 units of Crystal.

You collect; 26.335.980 units of Metal and 56.784.020 units of Crystal.

and as last words- logged you are next pretty boy- i have indeed grown tired of you- so fly safe bud.

I highly recommend pissing yourself followed by a course of praying to your impotent god.

Re: Choke vs Rocker & GoD- NINJA 2+ bil

and honestly i was not expecting choke to go for it but he did so there was no pint in recalling- and thanks rocker for this treat- fly safe bud

I highly recommend pissing yourself followed by a course of praying to your impotent god.

lol you want some come and get some that is all i have to say :p...and GLOTR Choke i know that you will rebuild faster ....
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

Why...oh why...does no one read the directions on how to post a combat report? Please fix and please stop double posting...edit your original post next time.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Nice ninja, and choke, GLOTR
God_of_Death wrote:
and as last words- logged you are next pretty boy- i have indeed grown tired of you- so fly safe bud.
This seems to be odd, since you two are playing in the same alliance on the standard server, and you just took over his account from there...
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Not so angry about the ninja...that happens time to time and no reason to get all blue about it.

What I can't tolerate, however, is that I was stabbed in the back by one I trusted; even more so, that you **** lied when I straight up asked you if you were the dirty basterd who did the deed. I wasn't expecting this to be honest, although I was warned by many to be wary of you as well as your friend (a separate matter altogether that will not be discussed here). I went with my own judgement and gave you the benefit of the doubt, GoD...or Graf...or whoever the hell you are.

No "good hit" or "nice job" from me - betrayed by a so-called friend for profit. You are a disgrace to your own integrity, a dishonorable dick. I urge everyone who has any faith in this man to tread with caution before the snake, crawling unseen on his belly eating dirt, chooses to strike. Sir, you will get what you deserve. **** off.