scag[MDK] -vs- DrLove & Gumppy *NINJA* TD: 4.621.883.000

Can't wait to here the story behind this one :lol:

The defender has won the battle !
Winnings: Metal 0 Crystal 0 Deuterium 0
Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 3.781.547.500 units.
Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of 840.335.500 units.
Debris Field: Metal 1.777.980.300 Crystal 990.663.900

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Re: scag[MDK] -vs- DrLove & Gumppy *NINJA* TD: 4.621.883.000

really not much other than i only had less than a minute to debate on this.As we can see i sent the whole atlantic fleet to defend.

In the beginning i really wanted scag to go down but he recently i got to know em a bit but in end decided its a game.Few weeks ago i missed getting him by a few mins he admitted.

so with that good luck scag.

To you venger..just realized why you are so anal..you spend to much time making it a number thing...me i am in it for the fun of the crash.Yesterday was a small blunder when Z forgot to set timer from 0 to 1 or profit margin would have been higher.But i wasnt recalling and leaving koep out to dry.

i got speed upgrade a lvl 9 nanite and 2 Heafty duet mine upgrades plus 500 more lg than i started with so worked for me..bet you didnt get nack 9k bc and 40k lg

Re: scag[MDK] -vs- DrLove & Gumppy *NINJA* TD: 4.621.883.000

Nice ninja gumps, gonna take my portion of the df and invest it into my mines and take a little break from the fleeting for a while and concentrate on my classes and watch my mines grow.
When I have more time and big mines I will fleet some more until then adios.
I'll take 96.875%