Graf_Zahl[SPQR] vs koeploeks,gumppy ninja TD 7,303,844,200

This should have been the perfect execution of 2 fleets defending one player. However I forgot to set hold time for ACS defend. Dohhh !!! Gump and I both arrived 1 sec before the fleet landing but mine didn't stay. Noob mistake but it happens. Gump took all the force of the attack along with koep's fleet but like gump said the fun of it all made it worthwhile. We set up twice for this but the first time Graf didn't launch. Second time worked like a charm 'cept for the Z glitch...lol.
GLOTR Graf Know you've already started. Not sure who got what of DF but it's all gone...lol.

The defender has won the battle !
Winnings: 0 0 0
Attacker Loss: The attacker has lost a total of 4.811.760.000 units.
Defender Loss: The defender has lost a total of 2.492.084.200 units.
Debris Field: 2.183.269.620 2.152.395.600
Last edited by ZORTON on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YOU CAN KEEP 1/8th

Re: Graf_Zahl[SPQR] vs koeploeks,gumppy ninja TD 7,303,844,2

ok try this again.

koep offering himself up and Cows relentless universe scanning set this up.
Z n i tried acs last night after i had koep launch a planet to planet raid but no action.
this morning i see moon n had ko scan n send me espi.buildings n fleet there and fact graf was aggressively attacking i had koep go to planet n do a 10% df fs.this was to make graf think he forced a mistake.

I can only imagine the wide eyes n drool on grafs face when he seen that lanx.Thru my 87k cyclers Z n persus help this turned a small profit so i can help koep to rebuild as well.

this battle and the 2 nd wave of BC graf lost made for 2 epic battles in one sitting.

good sportsmanship in pms graf and gratz to you koep for holding what will be a long time #1 spot