CrushedIce[Ω] vs Akatcuki &Destruction TD-1.641.081.300

Got a message that Crushedice sent a long attack, so I took the time to relieve him of those rips.

The defender has won the battle !
The attacker has lost a total of 1.500.000.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 141.081.300 units.
A debris field containing 600.513.180 units of Metal and 301.418.400 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Re: CrushedIce[Ω] vs Akatcuki &Destruction TD-1.641.081.300

RJ, essentially you rendered RIPs useless for other players on Speed except members from VAG, every player that gets RIP attacked would now go hug your leg for protection. It's nice for the little guys, but don't you think you should balance that a little bit?

ironic for me to speak out, since i consider myself belong to one of those "little guys", but i am partly to blame for CrushedIce to lose his fleet because i lanxed for him
Moo...

harryballsac wrote:anyone that sends 200 rips on a 4+ hour attack DESERVES to lose his ships. that is just n00b.

on the speed server, i have one use for my rip's and that is popping moons, so what you are saying makes no sense whatsoever.

great hit mate....wonder how many that leaves him with now....
Harry I was addressing RJ. (I can't deny that RJ seems to always have outstanding performance) Anyways, what would you recommend for players that have hardcore defenses then?

Send 100k Battlecruisers? not everyone has that force
Moo...

big-fat-cow wrote:
harryballsac wrote:anyone that sends 200 rips on a 4+ hour attack DESERVES to lose his ships. that is just n00b.

on the speed server, i have one use for my rip's and that is popping moons, so what you are saying makes no sense whatsoever.

great hit mate....wonder how many that leaves him with now....
Harry I was addressing RJ. (I can't deny that RJ seems to always have outstanding performance) Anyways, what would you recommend for players that have hardcore defenses then?

Send 100k Battlecruisers? not everyone has that force
i would suggest you ipm those defenses down, or you pick a defender more in your level of ability.

besides what does that have to do with this? he had just over 50k LL's, and under 5k RL's, with 155 plasma's. i can zero loss that with 10-12K bcs, so i dont know where you get 100k from. this seems to me like he was partially using this attack as a FS, therefore it was an utter n00b move, and thus deserved to lose his ships.

of course this is just my opinion, but anyone who sees a flaw in my words, i invite them to correct me.