MegaMedes, Deidara[n7a] vs chuck[HoSS] TD: 28.797.681.700

I had convinced chuck that we had a NAP and that I would not attack. However, I do remember a long time ago he had asked me to do a favor and do some MDs for him. At the time we were not adversarial towards each other. The only issue I had is not that I lost RIPs doing the MDs for him, but the fact that he was telling his alliance mates that it was his intention to see if he could get me to lose RIPs by doing MDs for him and laughing about it.

So, ever since that time so long ago, I have plotted and planned on a way to return the favor. Today presented it self to be the day that so I called Deidara and he agreed. It was a long time coming, but avenged that which I felt was wrong.

Here are the numbers:

Attacker Loss: 577.600 Defender Loss: 28.797.104.100
Earnings Metal: 155.100.569 Crystal: 189.472.188 Deuterium: 31.275.424
Debris Metal: 9.054.404.520 Crystal: 8.224.204.500

chuck, I will say that you took it well and even said to me that it was a good hit. I do hope that you will stick around, because you are a good player.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Re: MegaMedes, Deidara[n7a] vs chuck[HoSS] TD: 28.797.681.70

before i ***** and wine about the hit i will start by saying good hit ... now here comes the whining there was no convinceing about a nap i am in hoss and he is in n7a and what was explaind is we are all the same alliance n7a was just for training. and with regard to these rips you speak of ya i laughed i would have laughed at myself as well it **** luck to lose rips like that and i asked for your help that day to find a fleet but enjoy.. and as for corey well not that i need to explain who he is all already know i actualy called him a friend like a true friend but just goes to show cant even trust your own alliance but good hit and they got all but like 100-200 mil of each which i collected
Dont fear death welcome it...

I'm aware that I will be coming across as a back stabbing traitor. Let me say this.
This is a video game. You should not trust me, as I have stated several times on the forums.
I am a liar.
I am a deceiver.
I do what it takes to come out on top.
I will not say I made the decision lightly. I will not say I didn't think it twice. In the end I made the decision because it is a game. I will still care about you as a friend even if you don't toward me. This may seem like a sh!tty thing to say or act like but it's the truth.
A game is a game.

None of the members of HoSS knew what I was planning, as I explained to them, I would have still launched no matter what tag you were wearing. And you and I both know that there was more to it than you just laughing at me. He11, I laughed as well when I lost them, and when I just recently lost 5K of them. It was the whole "This was my plan the whole time, to slowly get rid of his RIPs so I can defleet him" attitude that made me launch.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

i agree corey game is a game but friend is a friend and you chose a game over a friend i dont give a **** about a fleet its number on a screen if i dialed in i could build that in a couple months its the dishonor especialy from you corey i have been there for you through some **** and you for me through some **** thats what bugs me not the fleet not even so much mega i knew he was a trator..
Dont fear death welcome it...