Gumppy, Destruction, , VS logged 33,511,509,100

So i logged today since my other game was doing a 6 hour patch and seen CI was out and fleet was down so i came out of VM only to see him go into VM...great i says.

So i see logged was down and no raids on the week..i send my partner in crime a text message..feel like a blind acs attack on logged home moon?of course he said yes..after all we all can read sub title.

So we set up and inside a minute i probe..no fleet..great i says.

So i go thru normal progression to find it..but nothing on planets we had in our logs...great i says.

So then i start trolling the galaxy we didnt have planets for...came across 1 no fleet..great i says.

continue thru same system and planet number 11 is located..it has to be there..and it was GREAT i says.

So then we reset our roamers and launch and DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 109687516 units of Metal, 44023546 units of Crystal and 105896656 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 7.092.648.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 26.418.860.600 units.
A debris field containing 10.761.173.460 units of Metal and 9.345.732.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 18 %

no love lose here and just wonder how that rip attack a few weeks ago looks now..

You collect; 3.000.000.000 units of Metal and 3.000.000.000 units of Crystal.
You collect; 3.000.000.000 units of Metal and 3.000.000.000 units of Crystal.
You collect; 2.000.000.000 units of Metal and 2.000.000.000 units of Crystal.
You collect; 2.654.198.000 units of Metal and 1.345.802.000 units of Crystal.
You collect; 106.975.460 units of Metal

sorry to those that wanted this but for him to think he was in same league as myself n Rob was rather insulting..you can run forever and all we need is that 1 window to catch you in the end.Put up or shut up and pretty sure we managed a hefty profit from this.

And now for the excuses we are all use to hearing from him! :roll: :lol:

Re: Gumppy, Destruction, , VS logged 33,511,509,100

How does a retired account do that? GoD retired and they deleted his account. I call shananagins. Or just plain unjust favoritism. the Destruction account should have been deleted as well... anything to stay on top though, eh boys?
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful

I'm sitting at work, debating what i should do, when i get a text asking me to blind launch. I said sure why not?. I came out of vmode and waited for the update, then we find out it's not there. Once it was found we moved fast and made a statement.

There aren't many who play like Dave and I, so unless you can prove that you can, don't bother trying to act like it.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Thinman wrote:How does a retired account do that? GoD retired and they deleted his account. I call shananagins. Or just plain unjust favoritism. the Destruction account should have been deleted as well... anything to stay on top though, eh boys?
I.didn't crash my fleet, GoD did. I'm within all rules.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

retirement was declared. i remember all the posts quite well. either way, if it was a mere ploy then well played but declaring retirement wether or not you crash your fleet is saying the same as GoD did. Some just have more honor than others. And yes, though many hated God of Death, he now proves to be the more honorable player. And now that can't be undone.
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful

Thinman wrote:retirement was declared. i remember all the posts quite well. either way, if it was a mere ploy then well played but declaring retirement wether or not you crash your fleet is saying the same as GoD did. Some just have more honor than others. And yes, though many hated God of Death, he now proves to be the more honorable player. And now that can't be undone.
thinman, maybe you need a hamburger or something because clearly you are confused using the word "honor" in the same sentence with GoD.

Also, enough crying damn.

The noob left his fleet down, the noob lost it. Period. Nothing wrong with vmoding and coming out to crash said noob.

Nicely done guys.

whatever makes you sleep better at night...and if honor is crashing your mates on the other servers like he and logged have done is what you consider honorable then please everyone call me a dirty player all you want.And show me a post where i declared retirement ..a break yes retirement no.

And yes i have used the VM thing to relax people into a false sense of security before and this time was no different.Its what comes with patience.

Not like he started that account either as once agian he lost ANOTHER fleet on ANOTHER inherited account