Deidara[VN] vs wow[SGC] TD - 13.840.650.400

Ok, so I originally joined standard server with one goal, and that was to take wow out, as he was being a bully and thought he was untouchable. By the time I grew big enough to take him, he had gone vmode. He was in vmode for a very long time, and I didn't want to play the server anymore, so I gave the account away. Today I got a message from my friend, telling me that wow was back, so I told him to take his fleet, and he graciously did so. Thanks for finishing my grudge, before you retired from the server, and letting me post Corey. So, here's the bang...

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 16.921.994 units of Metal, 7.775.264 units of Crystal and 4.818.985 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 3.626.960.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 10.213.690.400 units.
A debris field containing 4.261.616.340 units of Metal and 4.042.192.500 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 19 %

All DF was collected, and the biggest tyrant to ever grace standard server has been taken down.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!

Re: Deidara[VN] vs wow[SGC] TD - 13.840.650.400

Good battle, congratulations to the winner. Defender to recover quickly. Although I doubt that he will play in standard.

I guess wow is played in standard before I register there.
Not knowing what to talk tyrant.
Wow there are 1 million damage before this battle.
His medals are:
1 medal first place Defenders of the Week
1 medal third place Attackers of the Week
1 medal 4-10 place Attackers of the Week

Raiding loot overall: 123,504,621 (I do so for one day)
Debris Collected: 406,820,900
Looks is fleet was built from its own mines.

So is the word tyrant is inappropriate.Either you're joking.

If i am correct, wow's main time of playing was before the stat tracking system (raiding loot and debris collected etc) came into place.
So that doesn't really help to measure.

I was a tiny as a beginning player, but i heard stories from a friend who started several months before me, whether he was a tyrant or not is up to which stories you listen to i think...
by the stories i heard, he was more or less the strongest player, RJ was the first person to properly oppose him successfully.

the word 'tyrant' depends on the stories you listen to, i wouldn't be surprised if there are or will be many who consider you a 'tyrant' ahilles ;)

Good luck on the rebuild wow, hopefully you will stick around.

Also an impressive attack, much swifter than I was expecting it might come.

Wow had built everything he had from rubies, he bought thousands upon thousands of rubies. When anyone would even launch a raid, he would pester them no stop, until such player would quit. I decided standard needed a shake up, so I gave it one, now there are many fleets, and a bunch of raiding going on.
They may not like me, but they've gotta respect me!