Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Enemy fleet planet ``X`` sighted near your planet

I keep getting these espionage mesages. I have 4 in one day. I assumed I was going to be attacked, but it`s been 9 hours since first ``sighting`` is it just because a fleet is just passing by or possibly still comming to me really really slowly. Also is there any way to intercept a fleet on it`s way from one place to another?

From fleet save thread I am going to guess no, but could someone confirm this, thanks!

Re: Enemy fleet planet ``X`` sighted near your planet

If you see a fleet coming at you and it is in orange they are probing, if it's red they are attacking, green they are transporting something and blue they are sending there fleet on an acs defend, and in answer to your question about intercepting a fleet if they go to attack you make a note of how long the attack will take to reach your planet/moon and what fleet they are sending, and if your in an alliance or you have friends ask them if they can help you with the attack and if they have the fleet and time they can attempt a ninja. hope this helps you out a bit

Re: Enemy fleet planet ``X`` sighted near your planet

If you saw a red mission on your overview it means there was an attack incoming. Since it disappeared it means the attacker recalled the mission. In my overview, I always see espionage missions as red like attacks, so it is possible to confuse the two as well.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the Spiffiest of them all?

Do Science Responsibly: Don't Do Science and Drive

"While it's good to learn from experience, it is better to learn from other people's experience" - Warren Buffett