Gumppy[rawk]vsLord_of_War [ ~V~ ] 3,727,780,250

not going to drag the safara stuff into this 1..the man deserves much better than that. There are very few in the communitty that we all can owe some sort of thanks to Lord from his teachings.He IS a great player a teacher and advisary to everyone he comes in contact with. He should feel no sorrow or be dissappointed today ..he was not beat by a better man, just someone who has the time and the learnings from all the members of V in my game play.

knew he FS'd from that moon last night..waitted to see his fleet show up in rankings..blind launched and now for the numbers everyone is wanting to see

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 239367 units of Metal, 2480 units of Crystal and 7659501 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 866.537.500 units.
The defender has lost a total of 2.861.252.750 units.
A debris field containing 1.625.066.400 units of Metal and 611.607.750 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 20 %

outside a small piece the DF was recovered solo

a pm from LoW assured me what i already thought...not only a great man and sport..but is gonna continue to duke it out with us all..want to know how i measure a person in a community...its gonna be tough to top the measure of LoW right there!

may it be swift and show no mersee Lord GlOTR

Re: Gumppy[rawk]vsLord_of_War [ ~V~ ] 3,727,780,250

Brutality in its swiftest form, i knew you'd get this in the end gump, well done. Congratulations on the new number one, it'll be a long one i'm sure.

To Lord of War, you're a great player, everyone knows it. Not everyone can be at the computer when it matters most, best of luck with the rebuild.

Have fun with that enormous amount of res gump!

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Yeap I have been beat by the better man today. Conrats Gump. I wasnt able to get back in time to move my fleet out of Gumps wrath today but I will be back. Im not gonna quit because the #1 hit has my name on the losing side of it. Again Conrats gump and everyone watch out because if his fleet wasnt big enough with the res from this hit then it defiantly will be when he spends what he has picked up today.
Last edited by Lord_of_War on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~Plato

well 1 side note to all you youngests..this hit took several weeks to accumulate..1 hour after the flyfoot hit i called out who the next on my list was..that long ago this hunt began..and as stated this was no ordinary man to was taken down...his avatar alone is enough to scare men into screaming like a little school girl!!

And yes BST was alot of profit...and i prolly smoked enough cigarettes to match the DF during the recovery.

as for the next target of interest.. :P ..you'll have to read about it here..but he's not in V!!