Gumppy [ RAWK ] vs Flyfoot [~V~] 1,448,071,850 TD

Having seen to many cheetah heads being carried around the savanna this dry season..this ole cheetah started eyeballing the lions...looking for 1 that maybe slowing..than he noticed 1 a week ago..being all confused as he walked around..not keeping up with the Pride.

A few days ago i made a strike attempt..But the Cub escaped and as he was leaving made a departing motion to this Old cheetah about my ability to fuel Myself around the savanna with such a heavy load. This of course made me even more determined to catch the cub napping..

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 442605 units of Metal, 1386350 units of Crystal and 12166602 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 194.762.000 units.
The defender has lost a total of 1.253.309.850 units.
A debris field containing 605.172.960 units of Metal and 263.670.150 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 20 %
A moon has formed around the planet [xxxx] !

The fleet was already on the moon which made it a nice Fleet for Fleet hit

3 hours later with just a mear 14,000 recyclers i was able to recover the DF myself

outside 1k BS and a couple dessies (12 to be exact) rest of loses was fodder

GloTR Flyfoot

Re: Gumppy [ RAWK ] vs Flyfoot [~V~] 1,448,071,850 TD

I so knew you'd nail this gumppy, well friggin done. Flyfoot was getting extremely sloppy, seems being in ~V~ got to his head. Quite simply, no matter who you hang out with, you are not safe.

Amazing hit gumps, one for the records. ;)

Glotr Flyfoot, i am sure you will, just don't get too overconfident next time. :)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Seems like being in ~V~ has gone to his head ? lol, Istalris, don't be a tool.

Real life kicked me in the *** a while back, and it takes priority over this game any day.

Gumppy is a good sport, but you Istalris need to check your attitude.
You can assume what you like about me, you have no friggin clue, and shouldn't jump to conclusions.
I thought you were cool up until now Istalris, you should honestly keep your assumptions to yourself.

Nice hit Gumppy, I shoulda moved that fleet outta G4 a while back, but oh well.
Grats on the profits.
"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who
are willing to endure pain with patience."
- Julius Caesar

Who said it was a bum deal ?
I couldn't be happier with the way things turned out, at least outside of this game.

Apology accepted Istalris, and believe me, I'm not the least bit overconfidant, arrogant, or ignorant for that matter.
Sloppy ? perhaps, and I have my reasons.

Being in ~V~ has absolutely nothing to do with anything, so try not to think so black and white next time.
- Julius Caesar

More like it made me get off my ***, lol

Alot of positive changes have happened in the past month for me, and they will continue to happen all summer long if I keep going the way I have been.
Sitting in front of my computer for hours on end has become a thing of the past for me. Hitting the gym, going to the beach, and surrounding myself with gorgeous women has become a daily addiction of mine lately, and I can say that I'm having a blast.

Zorg just got put on the back burner, is all.
Last edited by Flyfoot on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Julius Caesar