If you cannot find the answer you seek here, use the Help forums.
Feel free to contribute to each post with verified data.

Everything You Need to Know about Alliances

If you see something I may have missed.... PM one of the mods and it will be added with a tag giving you credit for the contribution. If you see something that I have posted that you think is in error.... PM one of the mods.... and it will be corrected in my post. Let's try to keep helpful guides to minimal posting as it is frustrating to have to go through loads of pages just to get information.

So you have started playing this cool space game called Zorg Empire and see that you can start an alliance. "Wooohooo, I'm gonna start me an alliance.... wait... what is an alliance, how do I start one, and once I have one how do I manage it... oh oh and I will need members right? What are all of these buttons?? :? Arrrgggg, helllllppp!!!"

Don't worry, this guide should help you with those millions of questions that are spinning through your head like a Death Star on a collision course. Just read on.......

1. What is an Alliance? An Alliance is normally people who have a common goal (crashing, protection, ACS, etc.) coming together as a group within the game.

2. What does it take to start an alliance? You mean besides pushing a couple of buttons, deciding on a name and tag?....... First keep in mind that it does NOT take an alliance for you to become a strong player. We have (as of the time I write this) 3 players in the top 20 ranking that are not in an alliance. One of which is in the #1 spot. I am in no way saying for you not to make an alliance, just keep in mind that it is not a necessity. If you plan on having a successful alliance, you, as the leader, should have experience in not only the game you are playing but in being a leader. Stop and think.... would you follow someone who doesn't know what they are doing, can't answer your questions, or has a bad reputation (could use anger management)? If you answered no to any of these then you are like many others answering no. So if you don't have what it takes so far to be a good leader then most likely you will end up with an alliance of 1 member only (you!). Ok, having said that, lets move on to a little more info on creating an alliance.

A. On the left of your screen under Empire Menu click on the Alliance button. You will have a bar similiar to the picture below come up on your screen.
B. Click on the words "create your own alliance". The next screen bar will pop up like the one below.
C. Ok you are headed in the right direction for creating your alliance, but, STOP! Before you put in an Alliance name and Alliance TAG there is some rules you must think about. **You can NOT name your alliance or put your TAG as anything vulgar, sexual, or racial.** This game is played by ALL ages, so keep this in mind. Now on to the naming, I hope you picked out a good one! Type in the name you wish for your alliance in the second box beside Alliance name ...remember you can only use 35 characters. Now you have a name, let's decide what your TAG should be. The Alliance Tag can only be from 3 to 8 characters. It is normally a good idea to choose a TAG that reflects your Alliance name. (For example; let's say you decide to name your alliance Space Explorers Etc., you could put your TAG as SEE). Now type your TAG in the top box beside Alliance TAG. And push the Create button. You will see a box pop up like the picture below.
D. It will have your alliance TAG in it at the space that is blank on the top beside created and in the blank space between the word The alliance and has been created. Click the OK button and you now have an Alliance. You should now see a box like the one below.
It will have your information beside TAG and Name (instead of a blank spaces ;) ) Now you can start to manage and grow an alliance..... but that guide comes later :) . Good luck with your alliance and fly safe!
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Re: HOW TO CREATE AN ALLIANCE

Nice work as always Witchy, stickied.

I can also lock the topic for you if you wish, making it read-only. It would stop uneccasary posts but also prevent discussion, it's your choice.

Locked on OP's request.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

How to Join an alliance...

How to Join an Alliance
1.You have to click on the alliance button on your navation bar(circled in red)

you will then come to a page that looks like this(if your not already in an alliance)
2.Now your going to want to click the search button...

that'll bring you here...
3.Here your going to have to search for the alliance your looking to join...
that'll bring you to a list of alliances with whatever you serched in the name just click on the alliance your looking to join.

Finally That will bring you here....
4.This is the application page for your selected alliance here they may ask you questions kinda like an interview once you are done hit the send button..

CONGRATULATIONS you just applied to join an alliance...

The Inside Of An Alliance Step-By-Step

1.(TAG)-This area is your alliance's tag, This is what other players will see from the galaxy view.

2.(NAME)-This is your alliance's Name plain and simple.

3.(MEMBERS)-This is the members section where you will see just how many members your alliance has if you click on (member list) you will be able to see the names,points, and rank within the alliance.

4.(YOUR RANK)-This is your rank inside your alliance.

5.(CIRCULAR MESSAGE)-This is the section that if you have the right given by your alliance leader you will be able to send a message out to the entire alliance.

6.(LAST JOINED ZORG EMPIRE)-This link will bring you to a list of the newest players that have just joined Zorg Empire.

7.(EXTRENAL AREA)-This is the text that all other player see when they visit your alliance page.

8.(HOMEPAGE)-This is where a website for your alliance can be posted by the leader.

9.(INTERNAL AREA)-This is the text that can only be seen by members of the alliance.

(Tell me what you think of the guide, comments,potential new guide ideas,and fixes i can make on this one)

SOON TO COME-MANAGE ALLIANCE GUIDE

Alliance Management Step-By-Step

1.(CONFIGURE RIGHTS)-Here you may add ranks and change the rights to those ranks for your alliance.

2.(MANAGE MEMBERS)-Here you will be able to see a list of your members and can change their rank here or kick them from your alliance.

3.(CHANGE ALLIANCE TAG)-Here you have the ability to change your alliance's tag.

4.(CHANGE ALLIANCE NAME)-Here you can change your alliances name.

5.(TEXT MANGEMENT)-In this area you can change the text of your internal area, External area, and your Application text.

6.(TEXT AREA)-Here is where you can type in and change your internal or external text after your finished make sure to click save.

7.(HOMEPAGE)-Here is where you can put the link to an external website like an alliance website.

8.(ALLIANCE LOGO)-Here you can put the image code to a picture and this will appear as your alliances "logo" and will show up in the external area when people visit your alliance page.

9.(APPLICATIONS)-Here you can decide if your alliance is accepting applications or not.

10.(FOUNDER NAME)-This is the name of the leader of the alliance and can be changed here to anything you wish(such as admiral)

11.(DISBAND ALLIANCE)-This is one of the more serious options in your management section. Only click disband alliance if you want to get rid of your entire alliance members and all.

12.(TRANSFER ALLIANCE)-Here you can transfer the leadership for your alliance to another member.

(This ones for Karroth you ask i deliver)