Re: It's a bizzard in March?

Bobrox2000 wrote:how do you know this isnt just a cycle the earth has gone through for centuries? and please tell me your evidence of global warming existing if theres no evidence to check it on.
There is a cycle but the speed of how fast it is getting warmer is accelerating. There are a lot of evidence proving that. I don't have the time to search for it right now.

But the question is should we do something. The effects of global warming is being exaggerated. eg. They shout about how many will die of heat wave. But the deaths caused by heat wave is dwarfed by the number of people who die from cold.
It's actually more economic to adopt to the effects of the global warming than to stop it. (You really can't stop it. Just slow it down a little.)
Seasons end.

Re: It's a bizzard in March?

Each year the climates get more dramatic in shift. A few days ago it was 70 now, it is like 40 now. Every 4-5 days it changes from hot to cold and back. Tempratures are also reaching new extremes. You say there is no gobal warming, but if you looked at science, radioactive dating, earth samples, etc. you would see the changes over time and how they are getting worse.
Last edited by HimejiSR on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I had to choose who I would die fighting against, I would choose corrupt government.